Hairless Hairless

The life and death of Cory.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

And everyone died because Link has aids.

Amazing backgrounds, animation and I liked the voice used for Link an. Fantastic job.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks man! :D
That means a lot coming from you!

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Myeh

Your Street Fighter Chodes had it's funny moments.
But this is honestly no funnier than the series you are satirizing.
The constant dick, gay and disturbing images did have their moments that made me chuckle.
But the problem is, your humor seems to be repeating itself, you try and surprise the audience with "unexpected" rape scenes, small amounts of smart criticism, random occurrences and insults over and over again, that it has become kind of boring and unfunny, I know what to expect in your jokes.
As for the animation, it was pretty good, I had no complaints there, I rather liked some of the artwork provided by TheRealShadman and the voices were top notch sounding like the actual voices from the flash series.
So bottom line, everything was pretty good apart from the humor, I may suggest being a little bit more creative when writing parodies now, because this kind of writing is no better than Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer.

Spazkid responds:

who?

AMTRAX VA Demo 2010 AMTRAX VA Demo 2010

This delightful gave quite the morning erection. I

This delightful voice demo gave me quite the morning erection. I have never in all my years as a professional dick slave had as much of a powerful urge to bum a llama with a passion and rage of a norse god, I give this voice demo a thumbs up and recommend anyone with a pens to listen to it.

AMTRAX91 responds:

How is this different from any other day that I talk to you? BAZINGA!

Miku ' Rin Miku ' Rin

Really good, dude! I love the colouring!

suwako responds:

Ahhh thanks so much, I'm really flattered!!